Monday, February 15, 2010

I heart U.O.








TOP PIC
SHIRT-american eagle
SKIRT-urban outfitters
TIGHTS-american eagle
BOOTS-payless

BOTTOM PIC
SHIRT-urban outfitters
JEANS-forever 21
BOOTS-charolette ruse
HOBO GLOVES-icing

These are pictures of some outfits with my newest pieces(the blue skirt and plaid shirt) What i notice is when i go shopping, i try to look for interesting things, but also something i can actually wear in every day life. Anyway, one store that never fails me when it comes to creativity is Urban . I love there stuff because it is always so different and still wearable. However, the prices arn't always in my budget, so i get what i can. Anyway, both these things were on sale so i guess i hit the jackpot.
*sigh* i love urban outfitters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment