Thursday, January 21, 2010

TGI friday




top -American eagle, jeans-forever 21, socks-gap, shinny blue shoes-Marshall's

I love this. I got these socks for Christmas from my aunt and i really wanted to incorporate them into a semi normal outfit, so BAM, there it is. I'm over all fairly satisfied with the way this outfit came out. Especially because lately i have felt totally UN motivated with my outfits. I may have the equivalent to writers block....designer's block? Fashionista's block?? i don't know, but maybe it has something to do with school starting up again. Even since it started i have been expecting to get bombarded with homework and projects, but...nothing, nothing at all. But hey, I'm not complaining, just surprised. Anyway, it gives me more time to work on my blog:)





Top-marshalls bottom-wet seal shoes-payless hat-forever 21






So over the long weekend i went to my friend's, aunt's bridal show, to help out get community service, and there was this lady doing free hena. In all my years of living, i have never had hena so i tried it. I know the pictures arn't that good but this is basically what it looks like. Unfortunatley its already thursday night and has started to slightly fade(oh no!) But now i know hena+my arm=awesome. So if at any time i feel the urge to get a tattoo, hena is a easy, cheap, painless allternative. hopefully it lasts for a bit longer.
Peace,
Elen

No comments:

Post a Comment