Thursday, December 24, 2009

Never underestimate the power of a gift card




OK, so i got a camera for my birthday back in november and i was thrilled as you can image, i also got a book called The Sartorialist, about this photographer who travled all around the world taking pictures of random strangers outfits. Fasinating, absuloutly fasinating......the collections of pictures were all so unique and different from one another, sorta like snowflakes:) Anyway, his whole project got me thinking about doing something like that as well, however, am not a grown photographer who is willing to approuch strangers so freely, so for now i will start with my own style. My plan is to keep a photo diary if you will, just to see how my fashion style evolves over time, and see where it takes me.


This particular outfit came to me like a wave of joy and happiness(wow that was cheesy) on the morning of my 14th birthday. I am ubber pleased with this outfit and hopefully will be able to duplicate it in the future.
Top:urban outfitters Skirt:H&M Tights:American Eagle Boots:Payless Jacket: Forever 21 Hat:H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment